For the first time, Kliklok-Woodman will join the Bosch family at PACK EXPO International 2016 with secondary packaging and VFFS solutions perfectly rounding off the integrated packaging systems program.
This year, Bosch will launch new solutions to offer you an even more comprehensive portfolio of process technology and packaging equipment.
Highlights of the Bosch booth include:
First sealed paper packaging
- New PME ZAP vertical form fill and seal machine with new ZAP module for sustainable packaging, suitable for free-flowing goods that do not require a barrier such as sugar, pasta, grains or powder.
Packaging solutions for biscuit and cookie manufacturers
- New mid-range biscuit on edge packaging system consisting of vibratory channels, a loader, feeder as well as the Pack 301 LS horizontal flow wrapper – combined with the new Paloma D3 robotic feedplacer and the Kliklok Enterprise endload cartoner that features Bosch’s new HMI.
- New SVE 3220 DZ Doy Zip VFFS machine incl. an integrated scale in combination with the CCM 3100 case packer.
Packaging solutions for dairy manufacturers
- Integrated yogurt filling solution consisting of an Osgood S-Series fill and seal machine and a Kliklok Elite wraparound cartoner.
Packaging solutions for fresh and frozen food manufacturers
- High-speed horizontal packaging system with wash-down capabilities at display that is perfectly suited for frozen food applications like ice cream. The system comprises a Sigpack DCIE indirect distribution station, a Sigpack HBM horizontal flow wrapper and the Sigpack TTM cartoner.
- Hygienic continuous motion VFFS bagger SVC 2620 for the fresh and frozen industry that features three cleaning options, from dry wipe down, low-pressure right through to high-pressure with cleaning agents.
Process technology solutions for jelly manufacturers
- Makat lab depositor for accurate product testing for jellies including medicated and functional gummies as well as a drying room.
Make a connection at PACK EXPO International, Chicago, Illinois, from November 6 to 9, 2016, South Hall, booth S-3514, co-located with Pharma EXPO.
The entire Bosch team is looking forward to welcoming you at the show!
phone: +1 715 243 2296